Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Unboxing: FabFitFun

Hi Everyone,

It's Wednesday and it's raining and cloudy and that makes me want to bake but considering that I have baked something everyday of the week since Sunday. So I'm gonna not bake but make chicken and noodles instead.  There is something comforting and cozy about chicken and noodles.  I can't wait for dinner tonight. 



On Saturday I received my first Fitfabbox.  If you haven't heard of it, it's a subscription box that gets delivered 4 times a year or once a season. Since it's once a season not every month their boxes seem to be on the larger box with more items.  They advertise that the box contains over $200 for just $49.99.  It seemed like a good deal and I have seen a lot of people get them so I thought I would give it a try. 

So here is what came in my box:



1. A Modcloth lock and key scarf - who doesn't love a new scarf for the fall/winter.  



2. Toesox toeless fitness socks -  I was a little confused about these socks because they don't have any toes. But once I looked it up in the booklet and fun out that they are for yoga or pilates.  So it made sense.


3. The Created Co. To-Go Coffee Mug - This is just another portable coffee mug with the phrase 'Good Morning Gorgeous' on it.  I used this on Monday for some errands and when I came home to wash it some of the writing came off.  I emailed Fabfitfun about the issues and they replied right away about replacing it.  Man I do love good customer service.  I think it's hard to find good customer service nowadays but when I do, I really appreciate it and will go back to them time and time again.  So I may be ordering the winter box too.



4. Mullein & Sparrow Mini French Lavender Body Oil 



5. The Browgal - eyebrow gel


6. Spongelle Bulgarian Rose Body Wash Infused Buffer



7. Pure Cosmetics Nude collections - This collection is huge, definitely full size 



8. Skin Laundry Restoring Night Serum


9. Fabfitfun coloring book and coloring pencils

It also came with a booklet explaining everything in the box plus discount codes if I want to buy more of the products. 




I'm still not 100% sure about how I feel about the stuff that came in the box.  I do know, because the scarf, I would have never picked out myself partly due the cost of the items or I'm not sure I would really need it but maybe thats the point of this box.  For a faction of the price I can introduced to a lot of products that I wouldn't have normally buy.  

I haven't gotten to try out a lot of the products yet but when I do I will let you guys know and who knows maybe they will show up on my monthly favorites.

What subscription boxes do you belong to?

Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment